Maroon is just as suitable for day or evening wear as it is for casual or formal fare. Perhaps that’s why Artizara has a full line of modest dresses and tunic tops crafted in this timeless hue.
1) The Aztec knit sweater is perfect for gathering with friends around a fire. Crafted in cozy acrylic knit, the patterned piece features shaped styling with long fitted sleeves and a modest round neck. Ever versatile, it comes with a braided tan leather-look belt that you can wear with or without the mostly maroon tunic.
2) A girl who plays many roles needs a dress that can keep up. And this no-fuss Vanessa long tunic fits the bill. From board room to beach, you’ll feel at ease in this flowing tunic dress. Crafted in soft maroon crepe, the garment boasts a band collar with a single tiny gold button accent, covered functional button placket and chest pockets, elastic gathered sleeves, drawstring waist, and a curved hem for a touch of whimsy.
3) The Isabel long tunic features floral embroidery inspired by the marble reliefs that adorn the 17th century Badshahi Mosque. In addition to evoking old world elegance, the maroon shift offers a modern yet modest sensibility with its fully opaque fabric.
4) If you’re looking for elegance with an edgy flare, check out the Halia maxi dress which wows with floor sweeping chiffon panels over an opaque flowing skirt. The mostly maroon modest dress includes a faux raw silk bodice, full straight sleeves, band collar with modest notch neckline, and traditional hand embroidery by Palestinian women from a cooperative in Jenin. Your purchase not only helps these women economically but also helps preserve the ancient craft of these artisans.
5) Polished yet relaxed, the Alima maxi dress is ideal for any event with its classic band collar, chest pockets, full roll tab cuff sleeves, and glimmering gold buttons. Wear it loose for comfort or cinch at the waist with the included fabric belt for a more flattering fit. There’s no need to layer since this maroon maxi is made of easy care poly crepe with a hint of stretch that’s fully opaque.