It’s Monday morning. Your alarm goes off, and you roll out of bed. You flip on the lights, and a familiar thought rolls through your mind: “What should I wear to work?” And then you groan, partly because you’re still half asleep and partly because you have no idea what to wear!
But fear not! For 2015, make it a resolution to never ask yourself that question and fill your closet with stylish Muslim clothing. Here are five of our favorite looks for the upcoming year:
- Classic button-downs. This style is a classic for a reason. Button-downs and Oxford shirts come in a variety of colors, are great for layering and match almost anything. They are light enough for an air-conditioned office in the summer, or pair one with a sweater for extra warmth in the winter.
- Trendy tunics. For more casual offices, tunics can be a fun alternative to stuffy business-wear. Tunics, a staple for one’s Islamic clothing wardrobe, are modest and stylish enough for everyday wear at the office and then dinner after work. Try the Clara Long Safari Buttondown Tunic for a confident, professional look.
- A sensible skirt. Skirts are dressy, but don’t require the commitment a dress does. Pair a long, maxi-length skirt with your favorite top or tunic. We suggest the Elisa Black Cotton Long Maxi Skirt; the flattering A-line and understated simplicity make it appropriate for any day of the week!
- A layer-friendly sweater. Offices and workplaces can be unpredictable when it comes to climate. Hot in the winter? Cold in the summer? Who knows. For the cold days, keep a sweater on hand to beat the chill. The Alexa Hooded Cardigan is perfect for laying in any season! (Plus, it hits at the hip, making it a perfect part of a Muslim clothing wardrobe!)
- Something for casual Friday. Embrace TGIF! If your workplace does casual Friday, make sure you have something that’s comfortable, casual and still professional. We recommend a fun top, like the Samara Leopard Print Tunic Dress or one of our many other jersey knit tops. But remember, even if it’s casual Friday, be sure to still look polished and presentable!
The winter wardrobe requires warm and sensible clothing. For Islamic and Muslim clothing, there are ample options for cozy outfits that don’t skimp on style. Here are five must-haves in any wardrobe for those snowy winter days:
- A faux-fur winter jacket. Faux-fur accents are a simple and understated way to add style to an otherwise simple coat. Look for detachable collars, which can extend the coat into spring for some extra mileage. Check out the Marina Long Belted Jacket for a warm and fashion-forward option.
- A cozy cardigan. A long, warm cardigan is a perfect addition to any winter wardrobe. Cardigans are versatile for any occasion, whether home, work, errands or socializing with friends. When shopping for Muslim and Islamic clothing, calf or ankle-length cardigans offer both the modest and warm women often seek. The Lana Aztec Long Black Cardigan Sweater checks all the necessary boxes and is a must-have this winter.
- A stylish scarf. Winter is impossible to avoid (unless you are one of the lucky few living in a tropical locale!). So if you can’t beat winter, you might as well join it, right? Glam winter up with the Sparkly Knit Poncho Wrap Scarf for both warmth and style. A multi-purpose scarf like this can be worn wrapped around the head or as an accent around the neck on those chilly days.
- Lots of layers. One of the challenges of winter is the fluctuating temperatures. It’s freezing outside but steaming inside! Layer up to adjust to these temperatures on the fly. Like long cardigans and scarves mentioned above, kimono-style cardigans and belted cardigans are other fashionable options for layering this winter.
- A warm hoodie. There’s nothing like a cozy hoodies and a cup of hot chocolate in front of the fire place. Long, loose-fitting (but not boxy!) graphic hoodies can be incorporated into any closet as part for trendy yet modern Muslim dressing.
When it comes to Muslim clothing and dress, what are your must-haves this winter?
Whether you itch with wanderlust or just consider yourself a savvy traveler, say yes to your inner explorer with the new Clara button down tunic dress.
Smart, safari styling with pleated chest pockets and small gold tone buttons for a touch of glam. Wear it cinched at the waist with the belt (included) or ditch the belt and don some leggings and for an easy weekend look.
Comfy cotton button down long tunic, 4 classic colors, for wherever life takes you, near or far. When practical meets pretty, all you need is booties and a satchel, and you’re ready to head off to your next adventure.
Some people are tricky to shop for, regardless of the occasion. Islamic clothing and accessories can please the whole family, and Artizara is an affordable, one-stop-shop for all. Here are our top ideas for everyone in your life:
A stylish tee is an affordable gift for all occasions! Men’s Islamic clothing and designer tees are versatile for all styles and come in a wide range of colors, long sleeve or short sleeve.
If a man in your life is a collector, consider Islamic coins as a unique and unexpected gift. Collectible Islamic silver coins from Artizara are packaged in collectible, protective cases, so they are ready for gifting right away!
Muslim and Islamic clothing items are popular gift options for the special women in your life. A nice sweater is always a classy present; it’s guaranteed to garner wear, and a woman can never have too many sweaters.
Artwork and photography is a meaningful gift that’s perfect for the woman who has everything. Check out Artizara’s selection of art and prints for one-of-a-kind gifts. Oh, and there’s always jewelry—a tried-and-true pleaser, year after year.
For the Teenager Girl
Teenagers are fickle. For a foolproof gift she will love, try a trendy athletic jacket like the Celia Hooded Long Sport Jacket, perfect for after-school athletics or hanging out with friends. Don’t worry about your teen being picky; Artizara offers a 30-day no-hassle return/exchange policy for their Islamic clothing styles.
For the Little Ones
Dress the tiny tots in some new threads! Graphic tees and pint-size hoodies are perfect gifts for the little ones on your list. Priced within budget, these clothes are a great present to replace quickly outgrown clothes from the year prior and keep the tots looking great.
Your flash sale deal this week is the elegant Lulu modest maxi dress abaya and hijab set. For five hours only get this beauty for an incredible flash sale price of $50 (orig $99). No coupon necessary. Limited stock, get yours at this unbelievable price today!
Remember, sale starts in 8 hours at 5pm, ends 10 pm USA Pacific Time.
Muslim and Islamic clothing doesn’t have to compromise style. Whether you’re dressing for a special occasion or everyday wear, the modest attire from Artizara it up to date with the latest trends and styles. Here are some classic and trendy styles for today’s Muslim clothing:
Colorblocking and bold tones pop
Classic black and muted earth tones have their place in the wardrobe, but bold colors are very popular for the upcoming 2015 seasons. The Allie Pleated Color Block Long Abaya Dress, for example, features bold colorblocking in a rich royal blue or a lovely aqua tone. Paired with a matching hijab, this maxi dress features the latest trends while retaining the desired level of modesty. Beyond dresses, colorblocking can be found in casual tunics, activewear and more.
Activewear is actively in style
Active wear is always on point in the fashion world, but it’s important to update your workout wardrobe to avoid looking too 1980s. The Elian Modest Long Sport Jacket is great for exercising, running errands around town or any breezy fall or spring day. Add a One-Piece Sport Hijab for a trendy workout look that is also functional.
Little details for a big impact
Modest doesn’t have to mean boring! Banish that misconception! Embroidery is a great way to add detail to any outfit. Embroidered tunics are a must-have when it comes to Islamic clothing. Perfect for work or a night out, the Nashida Long Embroidered Tunic features contrasting embroidered accents along the neckline and sleeves. Traditional Palestinian embroidery, as seen on the Reem Palestinian Hand Embroidered Long Maxi Dress, is another way to incorporate this look into your closet. However, traditional Palestinian embroidery isn’t just a fashion statement; this centuries-old art is a beautiful reflection of one’s heritage.
Accessories: Icing on the cake
Accessories help tie an outfit together. Compliment your Islamic clothing and Muslim dress with artisan jewelry, from necklaces to earrings to bracelets. Accessories are a great way to express one’s style, as well as one’s faith. Hand-made Allah necklaces add style and class to any outfit!
These are only a few of the many trends for modest Islamic clothing and Muslim dress. Check out Artizara for the full line of Islamic and Muslim clothing!
Have a New Years or holiday party invite and not sure what to wear?
If you’re a modest dresser, we know what a challenge it is to find stylish modest formal dresses. Look no further, Artizara is your one stop shop for your all modest Islamic formal dress needs.
Our line of modest Islamic long dresses is designed with you in mind, and features the finest materials and just the right finishing touches to make you sparkle and shine, modestly. No revealing necklines or thigh high slits here. All our modest formal dresses are long sleeve formal dresses, fully lined, and even include coordinating hijabs, so you don’t have to stress over looking perfectly put together this New Years Eve.
Beware of imposters. We’ve become aware that copy cat Artizara impersonators are duplicating our lovely photo shoot images, putting their own company mark on them and promising to send you our dress at a fraction of the price… Well, you get what you pay for, and it won’t be the dress in the Artizara picture! So, don’t say we didn’t warn you:). If in doubt look for the video, our site features a video clip of our model too, something the imposters can’t copy.
So take the guesswork out of looking good this holiday season. Take 20% off all stylish modest formal dresses this week only, with code NY2015 (expires 12/23/14). What will be your New Years look?
Meet your favorite formal party tunic! Stand above the crowd, in the understated yet party ready Gabi, with its delicate lines of tonal hand beading. If you buy it today between 5-10pm USA Pacific Time, you can own this beauty for a mere $25 which is 55% off! Hurry, Flash sale lasts just 5 hours and this deal won’t happen again!
Are you a busy girl on the go? Meet the Tasia casual tunic, crafted with your busy lifestyle in mind. Rendered in soft matte poly in a simple button down long tunic style, the Tasia spells no fuss easy chic, defined. Tonal yoke and sleeve panels slim your silhouette and mother of pearl buttons dress up this effortless number. A curved, shirt tail hem and functional button cuffs make this long sleeve tunic great for the office too.
We love artisan hand made jewelry, don’t you?
In this day and age of mass production, we are so thrilled when we find artisans who are crafting artisan Arabic and Islamic jewelry following age-old traditions. Using natural materials and semi precious stones, these Islamic jewelry craftspeople are creating Islamic necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and more, that are just beautiful, and one of a kind too!
Featuring Aqiq and other semi-precious gems hand engraved with Arabic calligraphy and prayers from the Quran, Islamic jewelry makes a unique gift that starts an inspiring conversation.
We respect all the different schools of thought within the Muslim faith and carry items that speak to many different theological traditions, emulating the Prophetic saying, “Allah is Beautiful and loves Beauty”. We love and honor the artistic tradition in Islam by curating these unique Islamic jewelry pieces and bringing them to you, so you too can celebrate your heritage with the beautiful gift of Islamic jewelry.